Friday, February 18, 2022

Park Place Restaurant

Hello Everyone! 

Today I will be writing about a restaurant in Pineville, NC. The name of this restaurant is Park Place. I have been here many times before. The food here is wonderfull. If you were to visit this restaurant, I would recommend their breakfast menu. I especially like their waffles. Their waffles are always hot and cooked to perfect crispness. I have never had any problems with the waffles. Now as for their hashbrowns, they are more of a hit or miss kind of thing. Sometimes they are great, where as, other times they can be as hard as a rock. The customer service here is wonderful. I have always had a pleasant experience with their service. This restaurant can be really busy at times so make sure to plan ahead.

*Live Life Without Regrets*

No comments:

Post a Comment